NOW HALF PRICE!!!
A deliciously decadent mix of organic natural butters, plant oils and natural herbs. This vegan hair care product smoothes down your hair cuticles, strengthens and softens your strand, defines your curls/waves, and adds wholesome goodness to your hair
- ORGANIC FAIRLY TRADED RAW AFRICAN SHEA & COCOA BUTTERS
- ORGANIC FAIRLY TRADED RAW BRAZILIAN AMAZONIAN RAINFOREST MURUMURU BUTTER
- ORGANIC AGAVE NECTAR
- and lots more natural goodies
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Can be used on wet, damp or dry hair. Apply a small amount to your hair before styling and alllow to dry completely. Can also be used as a rich conditioning hairdress for your hair and scalp.
To smooth down your edges: apply Choco Shea Decadent Hair Butter to your edges and hairline before smoothing down with a brush or comb. Tie down with a silk or satin scarf and allow to dry completely before removing
For neat and defined hairstyles: apply to your hair before braiding, twisting or putting in any other hairstyles. ,
To Keep The Scalp Healthy: apply directly to the scalp. It helps with scalp problems (such as eczema,dandruff and so on), as well as encourages growth, nourishes the scalp and elimnates dryness.
For Braids & Twists: apply a generous amount before taking down to make the detangling process much easier and reduce knotting and breakage.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Be sure to hydrate (with our Grapefruit Hibiscus Hydrating Spritz) and/or moisturise (with our Hibiscus Rose Leave-In Conditioner) first before use.
- Add a dab of our Hibiscus Rose Leave In Conditioner before use to smooth down your cuticles, increase curl/wave definition, and provide added softness.
- For braid-outs, twist-outs, knot-outs, rub a little of our Shea Baobab hair oil on to your fingertips before take down to reduce frizz and add a lovely sheen to your hairstyles.
Suitable for: vegans
Free From: parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, and silicones
Warnings: Not suitable for use with direct heat, such as flat irons, styling tongs or direct blow drying. The use of blowing drying from a distance and hooded dryers is fine.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
I could smell the fragrance when I went to pick up my TLC Naturals from the post office today. Love the Choco Shea Butter especially!. Thanks a bunch! Mhysz, UK
I love the smell! It smells like chocolate!! Plus, it kept my twist-outs defined! Elizabeth
The Choco Shea Butter smells divine and helps keep my braids looking neat for a few days. Again, this product is not greasy at all. Even slicks the edges when I do a puff. Miss A.S
Although these products were not touted for their hold and definition, they provided me with both (the Choco Shea Butter and Hibiscus Rose Leave In Conditioner)Shelli, hair blogger and editor at Hairscapades.Com
This is a handmade product using natural and organic ingredients. As a result of this, the consistency, smell or colour may vary from one batch to another. This is perfectly normal and does not affect the product's performance in any way.